If you need a divorce lawyer in Evanston, you can contact me at the form below or call Three-One-Two-554-5433.
- I meet clients in Evanston, and other locations
- I’m available weekends and nights
- My low overhead benefits my clients – no paying for a fancy office
- All clients receive my personal mobile phone number
Where can I get divorced?
If you live in Evanston, the most likely courthouses for your divorce would be
- In Skokie at District 2 of the Circuit Court of Cook County.
- In the Loop at District 1 of the Circuit Court of Cook County.
Sometimes if a spouse files a case in Skokie, the other spouse can get it transferred downtown.
Can I get an uncontested divorce?
Yes, you can, if you’re spouse agrees to everything. You might want to check out the following articles I wrote: “What is an Uncontested Divorce in Illinois?“, “Phases of an Uncontested Divorce in Illinois” and “Uncontested Divorce: ‘Can we use the same lawyer?’“.
What about high-net worth divorces?
I also handle high-net worth divorces, and divorces where the division of assets is critical. You might wan to read my articles, “High Net Worth Divorce: FAQ,” “Dividing property in divorce: Overview” and “Divorce in Evanston: Financial disclosure basics.”
How can I contact you?
Please fill out the below form or call Three-One-Two-554-5433